Rani Abu Sultan
I am a capable web designer with experience in developing, planning, and executing website design and layout, as well as maintaining technical and graphical aspects of website performance and maintenance. This includes navigation flow, layout of website pages, creation of individual graphic elements, and the design of the overall experience of your websites and applications.
How can I help:
- Plan site design and provide design elements, navigation, templates, and finished solutions.
- Coordinate with copywriters, graphic artists, video editors to prepare illustrative materials and develop site content, including; images, icons, banners, audio, video enchantments, etc.
- Install and configure server software, programming language using formatting tools, establishing links, and ensuring cross platform compatibility.
- Establish site ability to be located via registration with search engines.
- Use SEO, SEM and social media to increase accessibility.
- Monitor site performance and perform updates and maintenance as necessary to improve graphics, content, performance, and results.
- Ensure all website related material and finished solutions work appropriately with different browsers and computer settings within constraints set by development and design.
- Protect websites by designing and installing security precautions.
- Participates in efforts to improve website quality and other electronic publications as needed.
Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design; interface design; authoring, including standardised code and proprietary software; user experience design; and search engine optimization.
The duties of a content designer typically vary depending on the type of company and projects he or she is developing content for. One of the most common types of designer is someone who creates content for websites, in which case he or she may be responsible for making original graphics and images or generating text that utilizes search engine optimization (SEO) standards.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization is often about making small modifications to parts of your website. When viewed individually, these changes might seem like incremental improvements, but when combined with other optimizations, they could have a noticeable impact on your site's user experience and performance in organic search results.
I am not limited to my own skills set. I always seek help from developers around the world. So skills below might reflect work experience also.